Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Tuesday Training

In addition to Saturday (and sometimes Sunday) morning training, our other official group workouts are on Tuesday. I hauled my booty to get back uptown from work (way downtown in SoHo) and the workout started.

Concentrating on upper body technique for the next few weeks (and getting used to running), so we had a cute little demonstration from Ramon during which Lindsay and I counted the number of times he said "freaking" -- within about 5 minutes, I think the count was at 7. amazing.

This time around, we ran the Reservoir. It's 1.5 miles around and we did 2 loops (3 miles total). Lindsay zoomed off, and I found someone that ran at my pace. For slow kids like us, we were told to run for 3 lampposts and walk for 2. The good thing about having a running buddy like her is that we'd run 3...but say "you know what...don't stop...we're going to run for two more..."

So, we kind of motivated each other to push ourselves a little harder. It was cute. :-P

Lindsay is running with our friend Alex after work today, but since I have a bunch of errands to take care of, I'm just going to hit up the gym later tonight to do some cross training then pick up on my running on Thursday night. Hopefully the OC will keep me distracted (we love the personal tvs on each machine!)

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger tessa said...

I'm so freaking excited to go to San fran

 

Post a Comment

<< Home