Monday, June 26, 2006

Playing Catch-Up


So.....I fell off the wagon for a bit.

After last weekend's four mile run, we ventured out for a short run on Sunday that just about killed me. It had to be the hottest day of the year in New York...sweltering. I attempted to run about 2 miles, which killed me. I don't know really what went wrong, but we'll say it was the weather.

After that, I basically skipped a week of practice for various reasons.

So...today was the first time I have been out there in a week!!! Weather wasn't so great but at least it wasn't super hot...kind of rainy and humid. Just a tad bit more than 3 miles. Felt good.

Tomorrow, we have a "test" at practice....and WEDNESDAY....is our KARAOKE SOCIAL!!! If you know me at all, you know how excited I am. :-) I am my father's daughter. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home