Thursday, June 29, 2006

we're truly amazing


At the karaoke social last night, I won tickets to a NY Yankees game. We LOVE door prizes! I told you we were lucky! :-) Although, I have to admit I'm not the biggest Yankee fan. I'd much rather cheer for the Red Sox or Astros, but it should be fun anyways just to go to Yankee stadium (a very NY thing to do while I'm actually a New Yorker).

And, over lunch today, we met with Michael -- the owner of a company called NYC RUN. He's going to help us with our fundraising by donating proceeds from some ticket sales and special TNT runs this summer!!!! Very big deal and super super awesome. RUN NYC does guided running tours of the city for tourists and locals that just want to go for a run and see the places that we normally don't pay much attention to in our every day wandering about the city. Anyways....he was really cool and open to doing this with us (he already donates 10% of proceeds to St. Jude's), so we're really looking forward to working with him. It would be amazing for both Lindsay and I to exceed our fundraising goals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home